The State Of Michigan
Role: Lead CX Designer
Details: Working onsite in Lansing, Michigan Monday through Thursday, I was responsible for:
- Conducting workshops with the client and internal stakeholders
- Creating user-personas and customer journey maps
- Developing a heuristic evaluation of their current system
- Distill results from previous workshops to establish information architecture, taxonomies and content strategy.
- Create wireframes, and customer journey walkthrough using Axure
- Provide redlines, content, imagery, and supporting assets
Result: Project Implemented. No further information is available.
This project included user-research, the gathering of business and government requirements, technology research, team-collaboration, Information Architecture, Wireframing, Rapid-Prototyping, Visual Design, and managing a remote team of junior designers in Seattle providing support while I was in Michigan.