Based out of Boston, MA, Wiley Publishing looked to design and develop an eLearning conduit to their extensive library of design and development-oriented courses and books.
Over a 2 month period, Tim analyzed existing research and worked with senior stakeholders to design information architecture, interaction, and visual design systems across this omni-channel commerce multi-media strategy and experience.
Project: Digital Classroom UX/UI Web UX design
Role: Principal UX Designer
- Gather already-existing customer/user data & analysis
- Create user-personas and customer journey maps
- Develop a heuristic evaluation of competitive markets and standard-practices
- Establish information architecture, taxonomies and content strategy.
- Design wireframes to demonstrate the agreed architecture and user-flows
- Estabish system-wide styleguides to help designers and developers
- Client presentations