Working with Visa stakeholders, Tim designed and delivered UX/UI recommendations to develop a new responsive web application. Based on various financial inputs, this app assists Visa business customers create create custom Visa credit card-offerings for their end customers/users.
Tim led the UX Design team through Human Centered Design processes to rapidly craft research, wireframes, visual design guidelines, and the final deliverable animated PowerPoint presentation visually and interactively demonstrating UX/UI recommendations and perspective, helping add value to Visa and their direct clients.
Project: Visa Credit Performance Accelerator
Role: Lead CX Designer
- Conduct workshops with the client and internal stakeholders (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, sticky notes, lots of pens, white boards, photographs, pencil and paper)
- Create user-personas and customer journey maps (Illustrator)
- Distil results from previous workshops to establish information architecture, taxonomies and content strategy. (Word/Excel)
- Design wireframes (Illustrator) and user-path (Illustrator)
- Craft visual designs (Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Producing and animating a PowerPoint deck (at the request of the client) for presentation of their goals.
Skills for this project
UX Design Proposal Animated PowerPoint Presentation