Using Human Centered Design research, evaluation, design, and development techniques, Tim led the redesign of Michigan’s healthcare portal enabling better access to Medicaid, Medicare, and other services for those in need of medical insurance and benefits.
Project: Redesign of the state Healthcare web portal
Role: Lead CX Designer
- Conduct workshops with the client and internal stakeholders
- Create user-personas and customer journey maps
- Develop a heuristic evaluation of their current system
- Distill results from previous workshops to establish information architecture, taxonomies and content strategy.
- Create wireframes, and customer journey walkthrough using Axure
- Provide redlines, content, imagery, and supporting assets