To address T-Mobile’s focus on customer service, Tim consulted as the UX Lead conducting research, architecting wireframes, producing rapid prototypes, and designing visual systems and artifacts.
Target users were located in remote call center environments as well as on-site retail locations. To accommodate multiple user-intents, Tim designed an omni-channel and modular design system aggregating multiple data sources providing representatives accurate, timely, and useful customer information.
Project: Sales & Service Systems
Role: Lead UX/UI Designer
- Plan and conduct workshops with client and internal stakeholders, users and external customers
- Create user-personas and customer journey maps
- Develop a heuristic evaluation of their current systems
- Distill data from workshops and research to establish information architecture, taxonomies and content strategy.
- Codify system-wide styleguides
- Project and team leadership, management, and mentorship
- Client presentations