As a UX Design and Technical Evangelist, Tim led UX/UI creative vision and production across web, mobile, print, and physical installments such as video, booths, signage, and others.
Tim with his team to create a fluid design language, providing a unified system end-to-end — from ads, to website and sign-up, all the way to the take-aways and swag.
Designing for conferences and events is kinda fun.
Project: PDC Conferences
Role: UX & Creative Lead
- UX design production and management across web, native, development, and environmental projects
- Design and create prototypes to best envision the creative, development, technology, and business goals
- Conduct user-testing & evaluations
- Establish design standards across multiple projects, technologies, and media
- Design and develop rapid prototypes, defining UX perspective and recommendations
- Engage with outside creative agencies to design video and environmental designs for conferences and other engagements
- Client, user, and stakeholder presentations