Directing DevExpress’s creative approach to software and marketing design, Tim crafted visual, interaction, and rapid-prototyping systems aimed to ensure consistent, useful design and development software. This design system also translated to print advertising, conference booth design, signage and video production.
Tim established an Agile work environment and Human Interaction Design best practices to deliver research, visual designs, templates, styleguides, individual production assets, print comps, HTML, interaction frameworks, and other materials.
As part of the executive leadership team, Tim presented the company focus via speaking-engagements across the U.S. and Europe speaking to omni-channel design, technology, and design theory.
Project: All Creative for DevExpress
Role: Creative Director
- Project management across web, native, development, and environmental engagements
- Design and create prototypes to rapidly and interactively meet customer needs and creative, engineering, technology, and business goals
- Conduct user-testing & evaluations
- Establish creative and brand-standards across media platforms
- Design and develop supporting research, documentation, and visual guidance via static designs and interactive prototypes
- Design new UX/UI perspectives to guide the development new technologies
- Create and deliver client, user, and stakeholder presentations